||2 miles - Navajo Trail
||430 Natural Inches
"The Most Snow in Colorado"
|Area Comfortable Crowd
||San Juan/Rio Grande National Forest;
Highway 160, Wolf Creek Pass;
Between Pagosa Springs and South Fork, CO;
80 miles east of Durango, CO;
65 miles west of Alamosa, CO
||Early November - Early April
||8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
||Normally lifts are open to the public from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; however, there are periods of time when this schedule does not apply. Conditions with early season obstacles or during big storm cycles the public may see lifts opening at 9:00 a.m.
||Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card; ATM located in Wolf Creek Lodge
Our Lifts and Trails View map
Wolf Creek's eight lifts service incredibly beautiful terrain, over 1,600 acres.
- Treasure Stoke (Doppelmayr) – High Speed Detachable Quad services intermediate and expert slopes.
- The Raven Chairlift (Ctec/Doppelmayr) - High Speed Detachable Quad services primarily beginner and intermediate terrain.
- The Alberta Chairlift - Predominately tree skiing and boarding, this terrain has a number of groomed trails for intermediatesâ€™ interests and enjoyment.
- The Elma Lift (CTEC) - Fixed Grip Triple Chairlift that services primarily beginner and intermediate terrain.
- The Bonanza Lift (Ctec) - Triple Chairlift services intermediate and expert slopes.
- The Nova Lift - (Ski Lifts International) - Double Chair services beginner terrain for children and new skiers.
- The Magic Carpet (Magic Carpet Lifts, Inc.) is a moving conveyor lift for the Wolf Pup Program.
- The D. Boyce (Poma) High Speed Surface Lift operates occasionally as a memento to times past. This lift services intermediate and expert terrain.
While using lifts
- Obey all posted instructions.
- Ask for assistance if you are unfamiliar with the lifts.
- Slow down before approaching the entrance to a lift.
- Move quickly away from unloading areas.
Parking and Parking Shuttles
Parking and the parking shuttles from the parking lot are free!
There are several lots with ample paved parking for everyone. Shuttles will pick up skiers by their vehicles when parking in the lower lots.
4X4 Lot: Access is to the right of the entrance, guests should be driving a 4X4 vehicle.
Handicap Parking is located outside the First Aid Room (FAR), the lower level of Base Camp, this building has elevator access.
Upper Parking Lot: Located directly below the Ticket Office, Prospector Grill and the Sports Center.
Lower and Alberta Parking Lots: Located below the Upper Lots and serviced by shuttle buses whenever vehicles are parked there. Stay left when coming in the entrance.
Upper and Lower Tranquility Lots: Access is to the far left as you come in the entrance. Go through red gate. Shuttle service runs frequently.
Snow Shed/Overflow Lot: A short distance East of the ski area on US Hwy 160. Used over holidays and busy periods. Shuttle service runs frequently.